The George and Dragon in Thames Ditton, Surrey, is looking for a full time Chef to take on the day to day running of our kitchen.
We are a vibrant village local's pub with a real community and sports influence and our traditional but simple menu provides our customers with a range of classic pub dishes, seven days a week.
Together with the cooking, this stand alone and hands on role will see you managing our small kitchen, overseeing the stock management and ordering and monitoring our health & safety and food safety procedures.
This position has the potential to suit an experienced Chef that is looking for their first step in to kitchen management and it comes with the option of live in accommodation if required.
- Competitive pay rates/salary, negotiable DOE.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme (subject to salary).
- Live in accommodation if required.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance
- First class support from our Head Development Chef.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame retail pubs and hotels.
- Potential for further career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.