Samuel Pepys is a recently refurbished Pub & Kitchen located on the North Bank of the Thames between Cannon Street and Blackfriars and due to increased events and business demand we are looking for an additional full time Cook / Commis Chef to join our busy kitchen team.
This role will see you working approx.40 hours per week to include some evenings and weekends, with additional overtime hours available to cover holiday and busy periods.
Ideally we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that with our support and training can be progressed in time to our 'Second Chef' so we would be pleased to hear from experienced Cooks or Chefs at any level, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
- Pay rate negotiable dependent on experience.
- Immediate start available.
- 4 Weekly paid.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Shepherd Neame pension scheme.
- Holiday pay.
- Job progression available in the longer term.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
In order to be considered for this post, please apply online with your CV now.