Shepherd Neame is Britain’s oldest brewer based in Faversham, Kent. As an independent family business we own and operate over 320 pubs and have a wide portfolio of beers and cider including Whitstable Bay, Bear Island, Spitfire, Samuel Adams and Singha.
Authenticity and pride runs through everything we do at Shepherd Neame. Our culture is built on integrity and a drive to provide exceptional service to our customers, building strong relationships through mutual trust. A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive in our Marketing Team.
Main purpose of the job
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Candidate, Profile and Experience
- Proven experience as Digital Content Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Must be methodical and organised
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to work well individually and as a team where required
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme