The Jamaica Wine House in Cornhill, London is looking for a hands-on Junior Manager to join our team.
The role of Junior Manager is key within our business, so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, longer term supporting our General Manager and assisting the successful running of our pub.
Working full time hours to include some evenings, we will train you to undertake Duty Manager shifts together with supporting customer service on the front line, overseeing our front of house and kitchen teams, supporting with stock and cellar management and conducting all back office and administrative duties.
At Shepherd Neame we provide our Junior Managers with superb on-going support and the opportunity to join our Management First Training Scheme, so if you love the hospitality sector, we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Bar or restaurant experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become a general manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Competitive & negotiable pay rate dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- The opportunity to join our ‘Management First Training Scheme’.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.