The George Hotel in Cranbrook is looking for a part time Housekeeper to join our busy team.
This role will see you working approx. 16 hours per week over 3 or 4 days. Shifts range between 7.30am and 2.00pm and will include weekends. Hours and your requirements can be discussed at interview stage.
We know that first Impressions count, so you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing a first class level of customer care.
- Undertaking day to day cleaning duties in our guest accommodation to include; dusting, polishing, vacuuming, making beds and cleaning bathrooms.
- Reporting any maintenance and health & safety issues.
- Adhering to regular deep cleaning rotas.
What are we looking for?
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experienced is advantageous, not essential.
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- You must be honest and trustworthy.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Negotiable pay rate DOE.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for a chat.