The Oak on the Green is a very busy Pub & Restaurant in Bearsted, Maidstone and due to business demand, we are looking for an additional part time Chef to join our busy kitchen team.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate, negotiable DOE.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.