The Juggs in Kingston near Lewes is looking for a hands-on Restaurant Supervisor to join our busy team.
The role of Restaurant Supervisor is key within our business; you will need to have previous experience as a supervisor within hospitality and a high level o0f customer service. This position will see you supporting our General Manager and assisting in the successful running of our pub & restaurant.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking duty manager shifts, supporting customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house & kitchen teams, support with stock and cellar management duties and carry out opening and closing procedures as required.
In return, we offer competitive pay rates and we provide our Restaurant Supervisors with superb on-going training, development and support, so if you love the hospitality sector, we want to hear from you now!
What are we looking for?
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.