Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Senior Sous Chef to support the day to day running of our kitchen and team at the Royal Hotel in Deal.
We are looking for someone who has held a similar position or someone who is ready to take their next step in a high volume, fresh kitchen. You will need to demonstration great leadership skills, a good and positive attitude and genuine passion for delivering great food.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Senior Sous Chefs with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
We will also offer you competitive pay rates that are negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- The ability to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience overseeing a team of kitchen staff.
- A hard working and reliable chef that is flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must work well under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Competitive pay rate that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Chefs whites are provided.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.