The New Flying Horse in Wye, Nr Ashford, is looking for a part time Cook to join our busy kitchen team.
We would be pleased to hear from cooks and chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Basic cookery skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to follow strict health & safety and cleanliness regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive pay rate that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online with your CV now.