The Limes in Faversham is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to support the day to day running of our kitchen and team.
Located in Shepherd Neame's home town of Faversham in Kent, just five minutes’ walk from the Shepherd Neame Brewery, the Limes is a spacious, modern high street pub & restaurant.
Currently operating on an approximate 70 % wet and 30 % food split, the Limes can accommodate approximately fifty covers in the main bar and restaurant area and a further forty covers in our private restaurant dining room. Upstairs you will find an event room with bar that caters for private dining, events and parties for up to fifty covers and there is a small courtyard garden to the back of the pub when the weather is nice.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Sous Chefs with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
We will also offer you competitive pay rates that are negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
- Competitive pay rate that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Chefs whites are provided.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.