Are you a budding Chef, over 18 years old and looking for a fun, seasonal summer role which will provide you with full company training in a great working environment? If so, read on...
The Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells is looking for Part Time Kitchen Assistants to join our team during the busy summer period starting immediately to the end of September/October 2019.
We are a very popular, high volume hotel with a great outdoor drinking and dining area. This role will see you supporting our busy chefs in the kitchen with basic food prep, cleaning and stock management.
We have a range of part time, flexible hours available, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
We would be delighted to hear from applicants at any level, so for more information please apply online with your CV now and we will give you a call for a chat.
- Start immediately – September 2019.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Tip share scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full company induction & training will be provided.
- Support & training in the kitchen.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Discount off of food at your designated site.
- 4 weekly pay.
- Potential for a permanent role & career progression in the longer term.
If you are interested in this post, please apply on line at the Shepherd Neame website or pop in for a chat.