Shepherd Neame is looking for a General Manager to join our team and take on the successful running of the Beau Nash in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of over 70 managed houses in London and the South East, the Beau Nash is located on the top of Mount Ephraim, just five minutes’ walk from the main town centre. This cosy wet led tavern is popular with the local community playing host to weekly live music, events and quiz nights. It offers a good quality traditional style pub menu and they take great pride in providing a first class level of customer service.
This role would suit either a proven General Manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Deputy or Assistant manager that is ready to take the next step in their career and take on the running of their own site.
Please note that if required, this role comes with a room in shared accommodation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Either a proven GM or an experienced Deputy or Assistant Manager from within the pub, hotel, F&B or hospitality sector.
- Experience in a busy food & beverage operation.
- The ability to build a strong partnership with your kitchen team.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- Proven leadership skills in order to recruit, train, motivate and develop your team.
- You must be commercially astute, able to assume responsibility for the site management reporting and profit and loss budgeting.
- The ability to engage the local community and drive sales & marketing from site.
- Ideally you will be an existing personal licence holder.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Live in accommodation if required.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Quarterly & year-end bonus scheme.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Regional District Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity as a General Manager with a dynamic and ever growing company, please apply online with your CV now.