The Market House is a buzzing & stylish Bar & Restaurant in Earls Street, Maidstone and we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team immediately.
Boasting a great location and roof top terrace, we play host to a diverse customer base and bring you the best hand crafted beers & international lagers, cocktails, spirits and artisan coffees in town. Our fresh, new and on-trend menu has been designed to cater for all and we offer a diverse range of Live Music genres and artists performing on weekly basis
This role is key within our business, so we need someone enthusiastic with bags of personality that can offer first class operational support to our General Manager and Deputy Manager. In return, we provide our Assistant Managers with superb ongoing support and the opportunity to join our Management First Training Scheme, so if you love the hospitality sector and if becoming a general manager is your end goal, we will get you there.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting into the General Manager, supporting the day-to-day running of the business.
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts and responsibilities.
- Upholding first class customer service delivery, quality and food standards.
- Ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Supporting with stock management, administrative and banking duties.
- Supporting recruitment, staff management, team training and development.
- Competitive & negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- The opportunity to join our ‘Management First Training Scheme’.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.