Are you a Chef looking for a seasonal summer role which will provide you with full company training in a great working environment? If so, read on...
The Oak on the Green in Bearsted, Maidstone is looking for a part time experienced Chef working 20 to 30 hours per week, to join our team during the busy summer period from mid-June until the end of September 2019 with the possibility of becoming a full time permanent position.
We have a range of part time flexible hours available, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
We would be delighted to hear from chefs at any level, so for more information please apply online with your CV now and we will give you a call for a chat.
- Seasonal contract working mid June – September 2019.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Tip share scheme.
- Interviews will be held on various dates in May.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full company induction & training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Discount off of food at your designated site.
- 4 weekly pay.
- Potential for a permanent role & career progression in the longer term.
If you would like more information on this position, please apply online with your CV and one of our team will contact you.