Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to join the management team at the Botany Bay Hotel in Kingsgate, Broadstairs.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of over seventy managed houses in the London and the South East; this stylish seaside retreat boasts a lounge bar, an a la carte restaurant, outdoor dining space, a beautiful function room for up to 100 covers and also accommodation.
We need a Kitchen Manager that has the skills required to manage an incredibly seasonal, high volume and turnover site with a large kitchen team including a Head Chef, Sous Chef and approximately 10 staff. High volume catering together with function and menu development experience is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, experienced, full time Kitchen Manager to put their stamp on this already well trading business, driving it forward to the next level.
In return, Shepherd Neame will offer you a very competitive salary negotiable dependent on your experience, a quarterly and annual bonus scheme together with a great range of company benefits.
- Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- First class support from our Head Development Chef.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Share Incentive Scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame retail pubs and hotels.
- Potential for further career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please either apply online now with your CV or you can call the Trade Recruitment Team on 01795 542132 for more information.