Shepherd Neame are looking for a live out General Manager to join our team and take on the successful running of the Limes in Faversham.
Located in our home town of Faversham, Kent, just five minutes’ walk from the Shepherd Neame Brewery, the Limes is a spacious, modern high street street pub & restaurant.
Currently operating on an approximate 70 % wet and 30 % food split, the Limes can accommodate approximately fifty covers in the main bar and restaurant area and a further forty covers in our private restaurant dining room. Upstairs you will find an event room with bar that caters for private dining, events and parties for up to fifty covers and there is a small courtyard garden to the back of the pub when the weather is nice.
This role would suit a proactive, hands on General Manager that will enjoy being be the front face of the Limes and immersing themselves into the local Faversham community.
What are we looking for?
- Experience at GM level within pubs or restaurants.
- The skills required to engage the local community, driving sales & marketing from site.
- The ability to build a strong partnership with your Head Chef & kitchen team.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- Great leadership skills in order to recruit train and develop your team of 12.
- You must be commercially astute, able to assume responsibility for the site management reporting and profit and loss budgeting.
- Events or private dining experience would be advantageous.
- Ideally you will be an existing personal licence holder.
- Highly competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Please note that this is a Live Out role.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Quarterly & year-end bonus scheme.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Regional District Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
Please apply online with your CV now.