Juggs in Lewes is looking for a reliable and friendly Cleaner to join our busy team immediately.
It is vital that we maintain the apperance and cleanliness of our sites, so you will contribute to this by working with our team to maintain our standards.
This role will see you working Saturday and Sunday morning from 8am till 10 am.
Role & Responsibilities
- Undertaking day to day cleaning duties across the front & back of house areas.
- Reporting any maintenance and health & safety issues.
- Adhering to regular deep cleaning rotas.
- Providing a first class level of customer care.
What are we looking for?
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- Great team players.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Pay rate is negotiable DOE
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for a chat.