The Crown Inn, Chislehurst is looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our busy kitchen team, working approximately 35 hours per week and starting immediately.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Commis Chefs with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
Ideally we are looking for someone with some previous kitchen experience in a Kitchen Assistant role who would like to take the next step to becoming a Chef.
We will also offer you competitive pay rates that are negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Basic cooking skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Competitive pay rate that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Chefs whites are provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post, please apply online with your CV now.