The Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells is looking for an experienced Breakfast Chef to join our busy kitchen team immediately.
This role will see you working permanent breakfast shifts from 06:30 until 14:30 including some weekends, so you must be able to commit to permanent early starts.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in the kitchen.
- The ability to commit to permanent morning shifts and early starts.
- Experience working in a high volume kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.