The Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells is looking for two experienced and friendly receptionists to join our busy team immediately.
We know that first impressions count, so this role will see you projecting a professional image and offering our customers a warm and efficient welcome on the front line.
Together with great administrative and customer service skills, you will have a real passion for the hospitality sector and you will be willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to ensure our guest’s expectations are met.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the reception desk.
- Welcoming guests and checking them in and out of the hotel.
- Handling all customer enquiries via the telephone, email and face to face.
- Processing room reservations into the in-house system.
- Daily room allocation for room reservations.
- Conducting show rounds as required.
- Undertaking daily banking duties.
- Liaison with all other internal departments.
- Handling customer feedback/complaints as required.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in a hotel reception role.
- Previous knowledge of guest line or Rezlynx would be advantageous.
- First class levels of customer service.
- You must be well presented and professional.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- You must be able to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- You will be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- You must be IT literate, conversant in all Microsoft office packages to include Word and Excel.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- The pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for a chat.