Starting Immediately, the Fish on the Green in Bearsted is looking for vibrant, friendly Restaurant Waiting staff that can bring bundles of energy and personality to our tables!
This is a part time position working approximately 25 - 30 hours per week, experience essential.
We have a range of shifts available to include, daytimes, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
If you haven’t got any previous restaurant or waiting experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- Immediate starts available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.