The Albion Taverna, Faversham is looking for part time Bar and Restaurant staff to join their busy front of house team. So if you have bags of personality and motivation, this could be just the job for you.
We have a range of shifts available to include, daytimes, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
These are highly varied positions where no two days will be the same, so if you are able to hit the ground running in these fast paced, busy but fun roles, then we want to hear from you now!
What are we looking for?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous bar / restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this position, please apply online now with your CV or pop in for a chat.