The Ship and Trades, our beautiful waterfront site at Chatham Maritime is looking for an experienced Chef working full time to join our busy kitchen team. This is a live out position working 35+ hpw. You will work on a shift pattern which includes days, evenings and weekends. So if you are considering your next career move and if you have a genuine love for cooking, this may be just the job for you.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
In order to be considered for this post, please either apply online with your CV now or pop in for a chat.