The Vine Inn, Tenterden is looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our busy kitchen team, so if you are ready to take your skills to the next level and if you have a genuine love for cooking, this may be just the job for you.
We know that having a talented and dedicated kitchen team on board is vital, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and training our chefs with our Chefs Development Programme, helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
In return, we will offer you continued career development, a competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience and a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Proven education or work based experience within a busy kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post, please either apply online with your CV or pop in for a chat.