The Spitfire, West Malling is looking for a part time Bar Supervisor working between 15 – 25 hours per week to join our busy team.
This is a key role within our business, so we need someone enthusiastic with bags of personality that can bring strength and first class operational support to our management team and site. Exceptional customer service and service delivery standards must be at the top of your agenda and you must enjoy motivating and leading people, in order to get the best out of your bar and restaurant team.
We provide our Restaurant Supervisors with superb ongoing support and training and longer term the opportunity to join our Management First Training Scheme, so if you love the hospitality sector and if becoming a general manager is your end goal, we will get you there.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overseeing a small team of bar and restaurant staff, delegating duties as required.
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts and responsibilities.
- Liaising with customers and being visible out on the front line.
- Upholding first class customer service delivery, quality and food standards.
- Supporting with the compilation of staff rotas.
- Staff management and training.
- Stock control and rotation.
- Dealing with any cellar management issues.
- Cashing up and daily banking procedures.
- Starting salary negoitable DOE.
- Structured company induction programme.
- The opportunity to join our ‘Management First Training Scheme’.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
Please apply online with your CV now or pop in for a chat.