The Juggs in Kingston, Lewes is looking for an experienced, full time chef to join our busy kitchen team immediately.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, who are capable, confident and willing to learn. You will also need to provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum one year’s proven experience in the kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
In order to be considered for this post, please either apply online with your CV or pop in for a chat.