The Westminster Arms, Westminster, London is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our team working 12 – 5pm, 6 days a week, this will include weekends.
This role will see you supporting our chefs in the kitchen ensuring that they are able to work in a clean and safe environment and that we provide our customers with a quick and efficient level of service out on the front line.
You will be responsible for maintaining a hygienic and tidy kitchen, managing the pot and plate wash area, processing cutlery through the washers and ensuring that we have adequate clean stock and cutlery for service. You may also be required to support our team of chefs with basic food preparation where necessary.
If you are looking to kick start your career as a chef in the kitchen, they we may also have the opportunity to train and develop you in the longer term.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this post, please either apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for a chat.