The Wheatsheaf, Farnham is looking for a Sous/Second Chef to join us at our newly acquired site.
The role of Sous Chef is key within our business, so we need an experienced chef that is capable of working closely with our Head Chef, overseeing the kitchen and working to uphold our food quality and health and safety standards.
We know that that having a talented and dedicated kitchen team on board is vital, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and training our chefs with our Chefs Development Programme, helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
We offer competitive salaries that are negotiable dependent on your experience together with great company benefits, so if you have proven experience in the kitchen, and if you love what you do, then we want to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience at Sous Chef level.
- A strong chef with proven skills ready to take the next step.
- The ability to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience overseeing a team of kitchen staff.
- Former stock purchasing, ordering and management experience.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- The desire to develop your skills and progress in the longer term.
- A hard working and reliable chef that is flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must work well under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive.
In order to be considered for this post. please either apply online now with your CV or you can call our Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator for more information on 01795 542142.