The Millers Arms, Canterbury is looking for a Chef to join our kitchen team immediately. You will be working in our small but busy kitchen on our exciting, new menu. This is a full time position working on a flexible rota which includes lunches, evenings and weekends.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this post, please apply online with your CV or pop in for a chat.