Samuel Pepys, Upper Thames Street, London is looking for a Chef. You will need a good understanding of food safety and cooking skills and will be leading a team of 4 - 5. All training will be given.
Open Monday to Friday and hosting parties and events at the weekends, we are a 19th Century former Thameside tea warehouse offering our customers a great range of beers, lagers and ales, traditional food and spectacular views from our superb location.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online with your CV or pop in for a chat.