The Spitfire in West Malling is looking for a full time Chef de Partie to join our busy kitchen team. We know that having a talented and dedicated kitchen team on board is vital, which is why we have our own Chef Development Scheme, we believe in investing time and energy into our chefs supporting and training them to help them achieve your full potential.
In return, we will offer you continued career development, a competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience and a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum one years’ experience in the kitchen.
- Experience in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- You must be able to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- A great team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post, please apply online with your CV or pop in for a chat.