Ahead of our exciting opening in April 2018, Shepherd Neame is pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for part time Bar & Restaurant Staff to join our newly created team at the Market House.
A contemporary Bar, Kitchen & Live Music concept, the Market House will boast a great central location and roof top terrace in bustling Earls Street, Maidstone. It will bring our customers the best hand crafted beers & international lagers, cocktails, spirits and artisan coffees in town, together with a fresh, new and on-trend menu that is designed to cater for all. At Shepherd Neame we know that first impressions count, so you will play a vital part in ensuring that we provide our customers with a friendly and efficient level of service out on the front line, together with great food & drink.
We have a range of part time hours available to include daytimes, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
What are we looking for?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous bar / restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Great communication skills.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.