Ahead of our exciting opening in April 2018, Shepherd Neame is pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for part time Bar & Restaurant Staff to join our newly created team at the Boathouse.
Located just a few miles outside of Maidstone in the village of Yalding, the Boathouse is an exciting new destination dining pub & restaurant that boasts an enviable river side location in the beautiful Wealden countryside. At Shepherd Neame we know that first impressions count, so you will play a vital part in ensuring that we provide our customers with a friendly and efficient level of service out on the front line, together with great food & drink.
We have a range of part time hours available to include daytimes, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
These are highly varied positions where no two days will be the same, so if you are able to hit the ground running in these fast paced, busy but fun roles, then we want to hear from you now!
What are we looking for?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous bar / restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Great communication skills.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.