The Juggs in Lewes is looking for a part time Cook to join our busy team.
We have a range of part time flexible hours available but you must be able to work on Satudays and Sundays, we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
We would be pleased to hear from cooks and chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience producing quality food in a busy kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- The ability to follow strict health & safety and cleanliness regulations.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for an application form.