Shepherd Neame is looking for a Front of House Supervisor to join our busy team and run the breakfast shift at the Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford.
This role will see you working permanent breakfast shifts from either 6.30am or 7am until 3pm, five days out of seven to include some weekends.
We need someone with first class customer service skills that can bring strength and operational support to our breakfast team.
We provide our Front of House Supervisors with superb ongoing support and training and longer term the opportunity to join our Management First Training Scheme, so if you love the hospitality sector and if becoming a general manager is your end goal, we will get you there.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the day to day running of our busy breakfast shift.
- Leading a small team of restaurant staff, delegating duties as required.
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts and responsibilities.
- Liaising with customers and being visible out on the front line.
- Upholding first class customer service delivery, quality and food standards.
- Supporting with the compilation of staff rotas.
- Staff management and training.
- Stock control and rotation.
- Dealing with any cellar management issues.
- Cashing up and daily banking procedures.
What are we looking for?
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience.
- You must be able to work permanent breakfast shifts.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become an assistant or deputy manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Competitive & negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- The opportunity to join our ‘Management First Training Scheme’.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.