In line with our ongoing refurbishment scheme, Shepherd Neame is pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for a General Manager for the ‘Boathouse’, a new and exciting destination dining pub & restaurant opening late April 2018.
Located just a few miles outside of Maidstone in the village of Yalding, the ‘Boathouse’ boasts an enviable river side location in the beautiful Wealden countryside.
Designed to be a high volume, food led site with extensive outdoor dining space, the ‘Boathouse’ will cater for a diverse customer base and will offer our customers a fresh varied menu with a range of unique modern dishes and traditional classic pub favourites.
This role offers you opportunity to be the driving force behind our newly refurbished pub & restaurant and to re-establish the ‘Boathouse’ in the local market place. It will suit a proven General Manager with knowledge and passion for the F&B sector and experience in a branded, high volume food led outlet.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Management experience in a high volume, branded food & beverage operation.
- The ability to recruit, train and develop a newly created team.
- The skills required to build a strong partnership with your Head Chef and newly appointed kitchen team of approx. 10.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- The ability to assume responsibility for management reporting and site profit and loss budgeting.
- The skills to engage with the local community and to drive new sales & marketing from site.
- Ideally you will be an existing personal licence holder.
- Highly competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Live in accommodation if required (3 bedroom flat).
- Quarterly & year-end bonus scheme.
- Structured company induction and training programmes.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Retail Development Manager.
If you want to join a dynamic and ever growing company that will support you to achieve your full career potential, then please apply online with your CV now.