The Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells is looking for a part time and experienced Maintenance Assistant to join our busy team.
This permanent role will see you working 20 hours a week, over 4 days from 07.00 to 12.00 Noon to include some weekends.
We know that first impressions count, so you will have the opportunity to contribute to this by maintaining the fixtures and fittings of our buildings, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to our customers. It is vital that we maintain the quality, appearance and safety of our sites in order for our customers to have a great time with us and so that our teams can work in a safe environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and upkeep of all internal and external areas.
- Regular building and equipment inspections.
- Basic maintenance duties to include light carpentry, plumbing and painting.
- Waste disposal.
- Furniture and equipment repairs.
- General maintenance of the gardens, car park and outdoor areas.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in a building capacity or similar role.
- The ability to work alone on your own initiative.
- Excellent working knowledge of health and safety.
- First class levels of customer service.
- You must be well presented and professional.
- Some lifting and manual duties will be required, so candidates must be in good physical health.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.