The Ostrich Inn in Colnbrook, Slough, is looking for a part time housekeeper to join our busy team immediately.
This role will see you working shifts ranging between 9am and 2pm, on a rolling shift pattern to include weekends. We will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
First Impressions count, so you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
At Shepherd Neame, maintaining the quality, appearance and safety of our sites is vital in order for our customers to relax and have a great time with us and so that our dedicated and hardworking teams can operate in a safe environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing a first class level of customer care.
Undertaking day to day cleaning duties in our guest accommodation to include; dusting, polishing, vacuuming, making beds and cleaning bathrooms.
- Reporting any maintenance and health & safety issues.
- Adhering to regular deep cleaning rotas.
What are we looking for?
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experienced is advantageous, not essential.
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- You must be honest and trustworthy.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels (Full time only).
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.