The Freemasons Arms in Covent Garden, London, is looking for a full time and experienced chef to join our busy kitchen team immediately.
You will prepare, cook and present great food in line with our company brand standards and you must take pride in what you do. You will uphold great health, safety and cleanliness standards whilst you work in the kitchen and it’s imperative that you are a real team player.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum one year’s proven experience in the kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online with your CV now or you can call our Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator for more information on 01795 542132.