The George & Dragon in Thames Ditton, Surrey is looking for a part time chef to join our team.
This role will see you working two days per week covering our Head Chefs days off. Hours and days can be discussed at interview, but it most likely to be two split shifts on week days.
We are looking for experienced chefs that are used to working alone and that can take on overall responsibility for the day to day running and cooking within our kitchen during their shifts.
We are a vibrant local pub at the heart of Thames Ditton, serving up a great range of ales, traditional pub style food and boundless community spirit.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum one years experience in the kitchen.
- You must be able to work alone and on your own initiative.
- The ability to follow health & safety and food safety procedures.
- Passion and enthusiasm in the kitchen.
- Competitive rates of pay, negotiable dependent on experience.
- First class support from our Head Development Chef.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Share Incentive Scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Potential for further career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now or you can call our Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator for more information on 01795 542132.