At The Old Ivy House Pub we take pride to source our food localy and all is made from the scratch. Quality at good prices is what you always find here!
Our meat comes from Smithfields Market, all seafood from Billingsgate Market and cheeses from Neil's Yard.
Here you have options: Breakfast, Pub Classic food at great prices, Main Courses for all occasions, Lunch Express* for only £4.90 and Sandwiches Menu during the week and Bar Snacks.
Come and try our food, you will find your favorite at The Old Ivy House!
*Lunch Express is served from Monday to Friday from 12:00h to 15:30h
LUNCH EXPRESS - £4.90 - updated 26.05.2015
- Beef and Guinness Sausage served with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Haddock Fillet Gratin with Mixed Leaf Saland and Tartare Sauce
- Chicken Coconut Curry served with Rice
- Gammon Steak with Pineapple, Mashed Potatoes and Curley Kale
- Goat Cheese Fusilli Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Spinach (V)
- Turkey Roast served with Mashed Potatoes, Curley Kale and Gravy
- Rib-Eye Steak served with Chips and Roast Tomato
- Goat Cheese and French Beans with Shallots (V)
- Smoked Salmon with Mixed Leaf Salad and Roast Tomato
- Classic Greek Salad: Feta Cheese, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Onions and Black Olives (V)
- Salad Nicoise: Tuna, Lettuce, Eggs and Olives
- Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato - £3.40
- Smoked Salmon Burger with Philadelphia Cheese - £4.30
- Toasted Caprese Sandwich - £4.30
- Turkey Burger, Cucumber and Rocket Salad - £4.10
- Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwich - £3.40
- Fish Fingers, Lettuce and Tartare Sauce - £3.40