- Pubs & Hotels
- Join Us
- The Brewery
- Tours & Functions
- Some Pub/ Restaurant or commercial cooking experience is essential
- Retired Chef / Cook is also welcome.
- Work hours are mainly weekdays lunch at 11:00- 15:00.
Also include weekends and holidays. Some split shifts are required.
2) Kitchen Assistant (Part-time)
- Relevant experience preferred but not necessary
- Will consider candidates with no experience but have passion for food and career aspiration to progress to a cook / chef in a long run
3) All Rounder (Part-time )
- Experience in some waiting,bar or kitchen preferred.
4) Bar / Waiting Staff (Part-time or Seasonal)
- Experience in serving customers, using cash registers and taking orders preferred but not necessary
5) Pot Washing (Weekends & holidays)
- Must be reliable, efficient , hardworking and organised
- Will suit young students living in the local area
WE WELCOME ALL AGE GROUPS INCLUDING ACTIVE RETIRED SENIORS