The Wilton Arms, Belgravia

The Wilton Arms

One of the best looking pubs for miles, the Wilton Arms is a very attractive mews pub on Kinnerton Street, just off the A4 Knightsbridge. It sits between Belgrave Square to the south east and Hyde Park to the north. A little further away is Harrods to the west and Buckingham Palace to the east. Surrounded by embassies and with Harvey Nichols around the corner, the Wilton is in good company.

Known locally as the village pub, the Wilton provides comfortable high settees in which to sit while watching the sport on the television screen or a pleasant conservatory to find peace and quiet.

A bit of history...

The Wilton Arms was built in 1826, at the time when the Duke of Westminster's Grosvenor Estate was being developed. The name of the mews is derived from Kinnerton a village in Cheshire close to Eaton Hall, the family seat of the Duke of Westminster. The magnificent floral display on the front of the building has quite rightly been recognised for awards by Westminster Council on several occasions.

Memorabilia of the celebrities who have popped into the Wilton for a 'quick one' adorn the walls. Visitors have included, Priscilla Presley, Robert Mitchum, Nigel Davenport, Anthony Hopkins and Tommy Lee Jones.