Issue of Cards: This Privilege Card (“the Card”) will be issued to registered shareholders as at 19 September 2014 and will expire on 31st October 2015.
Shareholders will be entitled to one of the following Cards dependent on their shareholding:
||3,000 shares and over
||100 to 2,999 shares
- The Card must be signed by the shareholder on receipt.
- The Card is non-transferable.
- Shepherd Neame reserves the right to decline to issue or withdraw the Card from use at any time.
- Shareholders under the age of 18 will not be allowed to use the Card to purchase alcoholic drinks and Shepherd Neame and its Licensees reserve the right to request proof of age.
- Persons who hold shares in Shepherd Neame as a client of a Nominee Company must contact the Company Secretary of Shepherd Neame to obtain a Card.
- Cards will not be issued in respect of shareholdings registered in the names of executors, trustees or limited companies.
- The Card will remain the property of Shepherd Neame Limited.
- Shepherd Neame reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any shareholder contact details or address provided in conjunction with the Card will not amend shareholder’s details as recorded in the Shepherd Neame Register of Shareholders. To do this shareholders must contact the Company’s Share Registrars, Computershare Investor Services plc on the dedicated shareholder telephone no. 0870 707 1291.
- This Privilege Card ("the Card") will be issued to registered shareholders on 1 October each year and will expire on 31 October of the following year. Shareholders will be entitled to one of the following Cards dependent on their shareholding as at 1 October in each year:
Usage: The Card will entitle the shareholder to the following levels of discounts:
|Participating Pubs & Hotels Visitor Centre
- The Card may only be used for the purchase of food and accommodation in selected Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels, a list of which is published on the Company's website or is available from the Company Secretary. Shepherd Neame reserves the right to make changes to this list of selected pubs and hotels from time to time.
- Use of the Card will be subject at all times to availability of facilities and accommodation at the individual Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels and subject to their standard booking requirements.
- To obtain a discount, shareholders should book accommodation and meals direct with the individual Shepherd Neame pub or hotel and not through any third party facility.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discounted offer.
- This Card must be presented at the time of payment by the card holder and retrospective discounts will not be granted.
- This card cannot be used for discounts on drinks purchased from Shepherd Neame pubs or hotels for consumption on site.
- The Card may be used for the purchase of all products on sale at the Shepherd Neame Visitor Centre Shop in Faversham, through the Shepherd Neame website or for brewery tours.
- Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Shepherd Neame employees may not use their discount card in the same pub in which they work.
- Shepherd Neame will apply the discount only to purchases of products and services and not to any delivery charges.
- Goods or services purchased from Shepherd Neame, whether On-Line or direct, will at all times be subject to Shepherd Neame's listed prices as applicable at the time and to its standard terms and conditions of sale. A copy of these standard terms and conditions is published on the Shepherd Neame web site.
- Goods purchased with a Privilege Card may not be offered for resale.
- Shepherd Neame reserves the right at all time to specify minimum order quantities for beer, wines and spirits.
In the event of any dispute as regards the eligibility or entitlement, the decision of the Company Secretary of Shepherd Neame Limited will be taken as final. Enquiries in respect of these terms and conditions or in respect of the Cards should be directed to:
The Company Secretary, Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX
or email us.